The future of learning environments may look a little different than what we've come to know. But, that doesn't mean they can't be functional, collaborative and thrive as we move into the 2020-2021 school year. With so many options for the furniture that fills your classrooms, it's not always easy to know where to start. But the environments in our schools make all the difference in how kids learn. In order to maintain a sanitary and safe environment for your staff and students, we are presenting the all-in-one Haskell Ethos Mobile Quad Chair!
With active learning, students engage with ideas — and each other — in meaningful ways. Activities like problem-solving, group discussions and quiet study cater to every learning style and, ultimately, the understanding and retention of class concepts. Active learning requires a dynamic classroom where the physical environment responds to the curriculum, and the right seating, like the Ethos Series from Haskell, serves as teaching assistant.
More than a chair, the agile quad-base-plus-classic-seat-shell design of the Ethos Series seamlessly transitions between lecture, collaborative and group teaching modes so the class stays focused on what really matters: education.
The Ethos Series simplifies a “Think-Pair-Share” lesson plan. Blending flexibility (like 360-degree swiveling capability and an ambidextrous tablet arm) with mobility and personal storage, the all-in-one seating units efficiently switch between lecture, collaborative and group modes to foster active learning in the classroom.
The Haskell Ethos Mobile Quad Chair offers many different features that the classroom hasn't seen before! You will learn just how beneficial this product is to maintaining a functional, collaborative and thriving classroom moving forward.
- Free shipping on orders of 25 or more!
- Contemporary design and Haskell warranty makes Ethos an educated choice
- Mobile on casters
- Tablet surface is over sized to accommodate digital and analog resources
- Non-handed tablet surface adjusts for right and left handed individuals and will also now be able to telescope in and out from the user position for easier access, allowing more space and comfort
- Extra pivot point for greater tablet adjustability
- Open seat design for comfort and air flow
- The new heavy duty wire pan, will easily support a book bag while allowing dust and debris to pass through to the floor for easier cleaning
- Six casters allow for seamless transition between classroom layouts
- Non-upholstered seat is comfortable and easy to clean
- 360 degree swivel seat for clear sight-lines between students, instructors and visual content
- Fosters student engagement
- Seamlessly transition between lecture, group and collaborative teaching modes
- Promote unlimited room layouts
- Choose from a variety of seat colors
- Ethos meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA testing standards
- See Ethos brochure here
- See Green Guard Certificate here
- Ships ready to assemble - no tools required
- An optional tablet holder is available. (Note: By adding the tablet holder, the work surface becomes handed.) Call for pricing.
- An optional water bottle holder helps keep your classroom organized and minimize spills on the floor and on technology while not sacrificing work space. Call for pricing.
- Overall Dimensions: 24.5"D x 23.5"W x 34.5"H
- Seat Height: 18"
- Tablet Dimensions: 12.5”D x 23.25”W
- Seat Material: Molded Polypropylene
- Frame and Tablet Material: Molded Polypropylene
- Frame and Book Rack Finish: Storm Gray
- Tablet Finish: Gray
- Weight: 36.5 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime on Shell and Base / 12 Years on Casters and Tablet / See Full Warranty Here
In order to have a clear protection for your office, school, and industrial space, adopt the Haskell Ethos Mobile Quad Chair today so that you ensure the safety of your staff and students before the new school year begins!
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because on this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explores the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.
If you are feeling overwhelmed during these uncertain times, please feel free to schedule a time to talk with us! We are here to help you and want to be a resource as we get through these times together. To schedule a time to talk, click the button below and we will help you with whatever you may need!