A complete preschool STEM furniture ensemble and 2017 IIDA EDspaces Innovation Award nominee! This innovative desk has two bays to accommodate two students, a three-shelf center console that includes two Gratnell trays, a high quality non-ghosting markerboard surface, and a lip around the top perimeter to keep everything organized.
Includes two of our ingenious WB1685 Rolling Seat and Storage Bins whose cushioned seat lifts off to reveal roomy compartments that store manipulatives, toys, supplies or other classroom materials and feature write and wipe boards for messages, drawings, or classroom work.
Constructed in beautiful, durable birch plywood in safe, non-toxic natural UV finish that won't yellow and withstands rigorous use by children.
- Nominee of the 2017 IIDA EDspaces Innovation Award
- Two bays to accommodate two students
- Three shelf center console - includes two trays, non-ghosting markerboard surface and a lip around the top perimeter
- Includes two WB1685 Rolling Seat and Storage Bins
- Rolling Seat and Storage Bins feature removable cushioned seat, roomy storage compartment under seat and write and wipe boards
- Non-toxic UV finish helps withstand rigorous use by children
- Assembly required
- Material: Solid Birch Plywood
- Tub Material: Plastic
- Cushion Material: Vinyl
- Desk Dimensions: 19.5"W x 48.5"D x 24"H
- Rolling Seat Dimensions: 15"W x 19"D x 17"H
- Desk Weight: 84 lbs.
- Rolling Seat Weight: 24 lbs. (each)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- Warranty: Lifetime (Whitney Brothers warrants its products purchased after January 1, 2012, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a Lifetime period from date of the shipment)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.