The design is called “Drift” and it can set the mood of your space. Drift can be calm and quiet or it can be energetic and fun. The fluid design has no sharp corners or edges. The design looks light and airy, with construction that is very stable and robust. This product can take on the toughest indoor and outdoor environments. Manufactured with Recovered Coastal Plastic.
Is Drift’s Forward Seat Angle perfect for your space?:
- Reduces “Camp Outs:” this is a great seat for up to 30 minute sitting sessions. We intentionally engineered the seat so your guests won’t get too comfortable and camp out all day in your space.
- Active: promotes upright seating posture and keeps the legs lightly engaged for active seating.
- Quick Dry: the Drift will completely shed water form the surface and dry quickly after a rainfall or washing. Perfect for high-traffic spaces where food and beverages can be spilled and in outdoor spaces.
- Nesting: the seats do nest together for a bit more compact storage.
Eligible for Quick Ship in select colors: Lime Green (LM), Medium Blue (MB), Violet (VI), Red (RD), Medium Gray (MG) - Ships In 10 Days or Less!
Ships for FREE!
- Rust Proof
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Durable – extreme impact resistance
- Safe – one part construction, no sharp edges
- Chemical Resistance – can withstand hundreds of chemicals, body oils, and fluids
- Easy Wash – use soap, water, and many common cleaning products
- Easy Disinfect – use 9:1 water to bleach ratio, hydrogen peroxide, and other disinfectants. There are no stitched seams or hidden crevices where bacteria/bedbugs can harbor
- Fire Compliance: meets California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 (a.k.a TB117-2013 & CAL117-2013)
- 100% recyclable
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 19.25"W x 22.25"D x 17"H
- Material: Hard Plastic with a Percentage of Recovered Coastal Plastic (RCP)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Warranty: 10 Years
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.