Start Something Big, right here on the SLAB - on the floor, the wall, the table, or anywhere else you can think of. Designed to be the biggest, thickest, strongest LEGO® and DUPLO® compatible baseplate system available, made in America, and mountable anywhere.
A whole land of possibilities exists for this slab! Whether you are teaching geography, learning the history of the United States or just want a fun way to show places you have been, this slab is the way to go!
Slab Dream Lab Baseplates give you the foundation to start something big. Better design means phenomenal strength, rigidity and grip – bricks and figs stay put, wherever you put them and it’s easy to pick up and move, store in a drawer, or mount for display once you’re done building.
Create your own custom slab: The sky is the limit when it comes to creating your own custom SLAB scene. Amazing realistic graphics pop straight from your imagination onto the SLAB. Design a custom classroom experience, an innovative display, or the most epic play scene ever.
- USA Map Baseplate
- Perfect for history classrooms, STEM labs, Makerspaces and libraries
- Designed to be the biggest, thickest, strongest LEGO® and DUPLO® compatible baseplate system available
- Panels feature an interlocking tongue and groove system that stays flush for a limitless building space
- Sturdy MDF backing prevents bending so figures won't pop-off
- Mountable anywhere
- Allow your students to create a masterpiece and display their creation on the baseplate
- Compatible with all major brands including: LEGO®, LEGO® DUPLO® and MEGA BLOKS®
- Custom slabs available - School logos, team mascots, class picture - the possibilities are endless
- Custom sizes available
- Made in the U.S.A.
- CALL FOR CUSTOM DESIGNS AND SIZES - 888-624-5451
- Material: 1/4" Thick Plastic Backed with 3/8" MDF
- Dimensions: 48"L x 24", 48" or 72"W
- Weight: 12 lbs. (per 2x4 baseplate)
- Warranty: 100% Satisfaction and 1 Year Warranty (Excluding Normal Wear and Tear)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.