Scholar Craft’s popular triangle design work surface supports right or left-handed users while offering an educational platform designed for dynamic collaboration. With a multitude of configuration possibilities, the 4700 Series stands apart from traditional student desks. Whether your requirements are for individual users, groups or teacher focused layouts, this series supports every classroom.
The Melsur® solid plastic top is standard with the “Ergo Edge,” Scholar Craft’s exclusive design for added comfort. The Melsur® solid plastic work surface is made of 3/4” solid plastic consisting of wood flour and Melamine resin with binder component to assure a durable, smooth, stain resistant surface.
12 gauge frame structure MIG welded to 1" 16 gauge steel legs and cross-brace forming an unitized frame design. The nickel chrome plated leg inserts are made of 16 gauge steel. Silent, rubber cushioned stem adjustable height 1"diameter for ease of leveling.
- Frame is Black with choice of 2 different top colors
- Smooth, scratch and stain resistant worksurface
- Flexible design to accommodate groups of 2, 4, 6 or more
- Accommodates traditional and modern teaching styles
- Top is standard with the “Ergo Edge” - Scholar Craft’s exclusive design for added comfort
- Four bumpers are riveted on underside of frame to prevent scratching on work surface when stacked
- Nylon swivel glides to protect flooring
- Worksurface Material: Melsur® Solid Plastic Work Surface is Made of 3/4” Solid Plastic Consisting of Wood Flour and Melamine Resin With Binder Component
- Frame Material: Powder-Coat Painted 1", 16-Gauge Steel with Chrome Inserts
- Worksurface Dimensions: 27.5" x 27.5"
- Adjustable Height: 22"-32"H
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Scholar Craft warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal classroom use for as long as the life of the product.)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.