Proving that you do not need to compromise quality for price, Ovation redefines mainstream classroom furniture. True flexibility, high end design and student centered ergonomics. Compare Ovation to any competitor...you’ll see...and feel the difference!
The shell consists of heavy duty and static free, high- density polypropylene material with a light grain texture surface on both sides. The shell is injection molded into a one-piece shell unit with 17 heavy duty reinforcing structural ribs with waterfall edge.
The ergonomically designed opening in the shell back provides added comfort as well as a handle grip. The shell is attached to the frame with steel rivets underneath the seat, which offers no exposed hardware on the surface.
The frames are formed of 1-1/8"' 18-gauge tubular steel. The legs are welded to two 14 gauge steel brackets with a continuous weld at all four connection areas. Brackets run front to back on the chair. No additional bracing is needed between the legs for support.
- Includes 4 stack chairs - Quantity 1 = 4
- True flexibility, high end design and student centered ergonomics
- Mobile on casters
- The shell is attached to the frame with steel rivets underneath the seat, which offers no exposed hardware on the surface
- One piece shell with waterfall edge for leg comfort
- Shell resists scratching and fading
- Opening in back functions as a handle
- Nylon swivel glides to protect flooring
- Stack 6 chairs high
- Available in 4 colors
- Seat Material: Static Free High-Density Polypropylene
- Frame Material: 1-1/8" 18-Gauge Tubular, Chrome-Coated Steel
- Overall Dimensions: 18-1/8"W x 18-1/8"D x 31-1/8"H
- Seat Dimensions: 16"W x 16.25"D x 18"H
- Weight: 17 lbs. (each)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Scholar Craft warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal classroom use for as long as the life of the product.)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.