Ovation design in a gas-lift, swivel task chair and lab stool offering. Heavy duty and static free, high-density polypropylene material with a light grain surface, injection molded into a one-piece shell unit with 17 heavy duty reinforcing structural ribs. The ribbing provides the one of the most durable shells available while giving lateral movement and flexibility.
The shell is ergonomically designed with waterfall front and lumbar support which provides for proper posture and comfort. The shell is attached to the frame with steel rivets underneath the seat, which offers no exposed hardware on the surface.
Star base is five (5) spoke high strength polymer, with five (5) dual 2” hooded swivel casters. Color - Black. Swivel pneumatic lift mechanism adjusts the seat height.
- Mobile on 5-star base with casters
- Fully plated Chrome foot ring above base
- Swivel pneumatic lift mechanism adjusts the seat height
- This design offers no exposed hardware on the surface and added strength and durability
- One piece shell with waterfall edge for leg comfort
- Shell resists scratching and fading
- Opening in back functions as a handle
- Available in 2 colors
- Made in the USA
- Seat Material: Static Free High-Density Polypropylene
- Frame Material: Lower Portion of the Frame is Welded To (2) 3” X 8-1/2” 12 Gauge Plates Which Are MIG Welded To The Extra Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Seat Support Plate
- Base Material: (5) Spoke High Strength Polymer, With Five (5) Dual 2” Hooded Swivel Casters
- Seat Dimensions: 16.25"W x 16.25"D x 24"-34"H
- Weight: 37 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Scholar Craft warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal classroom use for as long as the life of the product.)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.