Scholar Craft’s wheelchair accessible student desk is equipped with a larger workspace and higher height adjustments to accommodate wheelchairs.
Work surface to be made of 5/8" Solid Plastic consisting of wood flour and resin with binder component to assure a hard, smooth, stain resistant surface.
Upper legs consist of 1-1/4" tubular chromed and self-supporting steel. Lower adjustable leg inserts are 1-1/4" 16-gauge tubular steel with strength, security and stability at each height adjustment. Adjustable from 26" to 34" in one inch increments.
- Frame is Chrome with choice of 2 different top colors
- Accommodates width and height of most wheelchairs
- Smooth, scratch and stain resistant worksurface
- Worksurface includes a pencil groove
- U-Brace offers more support
- Adjustable height in 1" increments
- Nylon swivel glides to protect flooring
- Worksurface Material: 5/8" Solid Plastic Consisting of Wood Flour and Resin with Binder Component
- Frame Material: Chrome Finished 1-1/4", 16-Gauge Steel
- Worksurface Dimensions: 20'W x 36"D
- Adjustable Height: 26"-34"H
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Scholar Craft warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal classroom use for as long as the life of the product.)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.