The 120 Series has been Scholar Craft's best-selling chair for over 50 years. Recognized for its superior value, the 120 Series provides unparalleled comfort with a cost effective option to meet any budget requirement.
The shell consists of heavy-duty polyethylene material with a light grain texture surface. Injection molded into a one-piece shell unit with heavy duty reinforcing ribs as well as molded slots to accommodate the twin back support tubing. This design offers no exposed hardware on the surface and added strength and durability.
The frame is formed of 14 gauge 1" (15 & 17 inch chairs) - 7/8" (11 & 13 inch chairs) steel tubing legs with 3/4" twin 14 gauge back supports. Legs and back are MIG welded for reinforced strength.
Constructed using a cross-over leg design providing maximum support with minimum stress on welds. Bright nickel chrome plated for a durable, scratch resistant finish. Chairs can be cross stacked to 25 high.
- Includes set of 5 chairs - Quantity 1 = 5
- Scholar Craft's best selling chair for over 50 years
- One piece shell with waterfall edge for leg comfort
- Shell resists scratching and fading
- No exposed hardware on surface
- Nylon swivel glides to protect flooring
- Cross stack chairs 25 high
- Seat Material: Navy Heavy-Duty Polyethylene
- Frame Material: 7/8" 14-Gauge Tubular Legs With 3/4" Twin 14-Gauge Back Supports
- Overall Dimensions: 15 3/4"W x 15 3/4"D x 25 1/8"H
- Seat Dimensions: 12 7/8"W x 12 5/8"D x 13.5"H
- Weight: 7.5 lbs. (each)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Scholar Craft warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal classroom use for as long as the life of the product.)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.