Establish Group Agreements. Demonstrate How to Listen. Develop the Art of Asking Good Questions. Advise How to Negotiate. Model What We Expect. Inspire Group Brain Power.
The Method Series Tables are the premium mobile table in the collaborative learning environment. Top construction features a 1-1/8” high density 47 LB solid core with high pressure laminate finish. Edges are safety protected by bull nose vinyl T-mold, locked securely in place utilizing concealed staples. Overall thickness of top is 1 1/4”.
Adjustable from 28" - 34" in 1" increments. Upper portion of leg available is 16 GA offered in powder coat and is attached to to table top with quick mount plates for easy assembly.
- Frame and edge are Platinum with choice of 2 different top colors
- Smooth, scratch and stain resistant worksurface
- Combine multiple tables for a configurable classroom or use as individual tables
- Accommodates traditional and modern teaching styles
- Legs are attached to to table top with quick mount plates for easy assembly
- Nylon swivel glides to protect flooring
- Worksurface Material: 1-1/8” High Density 47 lb. Solid Core With High Pressure Laminate Surface and T-Mold Edgeband
- Frame Material: Powder-Coat Painted, 1-1/4" 16-Gauge Steel Legs with Chrome Inserts
- Worksurface Dimensions: 54"W x 30"D
- Adjustable Height: 28"-34"H
- Weight: 88 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Scholar Craft warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal classroom use for as long as the life of the product.)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.