Scholar Craft's CompuTable series offers a height adjustable computer workstation that provides unparalleled value. Fully unitized, 16-gauge welded frame. Stretcher top support fastened to frame with four thru-bolts. Beefy 1-1/4” top with melamine work surface.
Wire management cable tray and notch-top design keeps wires organized and available. These tables will last you for years to come and offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- Black edge and frame - Gray Nebula top
- Smooth, scratch and stain resistant worksurface
- Wire management cable tray and notch-top design keeps wires organized and available
- Easy to clean
- Adjust leg height in 1" increments
- Nylon swivel glides to protect flooring
- Minimal assembly required
- Worksurface Material: 1-1/4” Particleboard Core With Melamine Finish and T-Mold Edgeband
- Frame Material: Black Powder-Coat Painted, 16-Gauge Steel
- Worksurface Dimensions: 60"W x 30"D
- Adjustable Height: 22"-29"H
- Weight: 102 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Scholar Craft warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal classroom use for as long as the life of the product.)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.