Scholar Craft's melamine activity tables in Oak or Gray Nebula are in stock and ready to ship. These tables will last you for years to come and offer a limited lifetime warranty.
These activity tables offer superior construction, styling and a full range of design choices for every application. Several complimentary leg options available offering height adjustability.
16-gauge stretcher bars factory installed on the underside of all tops 60” and larger with factory installed quick mount plates. Twin height adjustment bolts on each leg for maximum stability and standard black bull-nose T-mold edge treatment.
- Edge and upper leg are Black with choice of 2 different top colors
- Smooth, scratch and stain resistant worksurface
- Easy to clean
- Adjust leg height in 1" increments
- Nylon swivel glides to protect flooring
- Minimal assembly required
- Worksurface Material: 1-1/4” Particleboard Core With Melamine Finish and T-Mold Edgeband
- Frame Material: Powder-Coat Painted, 16-Gauge Steel Legs with Chrome Inserts
- Worksurface Dimensions: 48"W x 24"D
- Adjustable Height: 22"-30"H
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Scholar Craft warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal classroom use for as long as the life of the product.)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.