Scholar Craft's solid plastic stools offer durability and comfortable seating. Perfect for the classroom or science lab settings.
The seats are constructed of 5/8” thick Melsur™ solid plastic fastened directly to the frame with self threading screws. No exposed rivets.
Frames are 1” - 18 gauge tubing with 3/8” diameter solid rod foot ring. Gas shielded, metal arc welded for maximum strength and stability.
- Includes 2 stools - Quantity 1 = 2
- For use in classroom or lab
- Durable and comfortable seat
- Fully plated Chrome foot ring
- This design offers no exposed hardware on the surface and added strength and durability
- Available in 2 colors
- Made in the USA
- Seat Material: 5/8” Thick Melsur™ Solid Plastic
- Frame Material: 1” - 18 Gauge Tubing with 3/8” Diameter Solid Rod Foot Ring
- Seat Dimensions: 13" Diameter x 18"-24"H
- Weight: 11 lbs. (each)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Scholar Craft warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal classroom use for as long as the life of the product.)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.