CALL FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE & COLORS
The Paragon MAKER® Idea Board offers a canvas for interactive learning, brainstorming and connection. Move the board to a small group discussion to help ideate.
Move the board to the front of the room to share the ideas with the larger group. Mobile, double-sided dry erase finish provides a large writing surface and perforated bottom panels allow for easy storage and access of tools and writing utensils.
The bottom half of the board is constructed using 16-gauge steel and is equipped with 1/4” holes on 1” centers designed for standard pegboard hook accessories which allow for tools and writing utensils to be stored using optional 1/4 inch peghooks.
- CALL FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE & COLORS
- Ideal for your next STEM, STEAM or Maker lab
- Offers a canvas for interactive learning, brainstorming and connection
- Double-sided dry erase finish provides a large writing surface
- Perforated bottom panels allow for easy storage and access of tools and writing utensils
- Designed for student-centered learning
- Promote unlimited room layouts
- Choice of multiple colors (see here)
- Maker Idea Board cut sheet (see here)
- Minimal assembly required
- Tested to meet and exceed ANSI/BIFMA certifications
- CALL FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE
- Dimensions: 34"W x 20"D x 70.5"H
- Frame Material: Perforated, Powder Coated Metal Constructed Using 16-Gauge Steel
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.