CALL FOR CUSTOM QUOTE PRICING
Create, collaborate and discover in the Makerspace. Let your imagination run free. Build it with Rally. The optional no drip edge allows for paint or water to be used without the worry of floor spills. The circle inset is great for mugs or cups to rest in to keep the table top space free. Use the handle to hang tools, or as a pull handle to easily move and reconfigure your space for small or large groups.
Design your own Fab Lab. Generate ideas where learning is authentic, engaging and imaginative. Easily integrate technology into a hands-on learning experience. Seamlessly accommodates technology such as 3-D printers
Rally is ideal for multiple use classrooms. The ability to sit and swivel provides the ergonomics needed for individual study. The ability to stand by rotating the stool under the table enhances the hands on learning experience. The ability to stand is critical in creating the right student ergonomics. Casters provide the mobility to create small group collaborative learning while maintaining the ability to create a lecture environment. Backpack hooks are standard with Rally and has wood, steel or fabric stool options.
Style and functionality is reflected in the Rally table. This table features various top styles; laminate, butcher block, no drip top and epoxy resin to fit your function. Move as needed to reconfigure your space or connect tables too! Sit or stand… whichever is comfortable for you! Rally is made in the USA!
- CALL FOR CUSTOM QUOTE PRICING
- See Rally brochure here
- Sit or stand, learn, make or collaborate with Rally
- Great table for fab labs, Makerspaces, dining, small office, home office, science labs, classroom and hospitality
- Easily move to reconfigure your space or quickly connect tables as needed
- Various Top Styles: Laminate, Butcher Block, No Drip Top and Epoxy Resin
- Various Seat Styles: Wood, Butcher Block, Metal and Upholstered
- Additional features include optional metal shelf, metal kickplate and/or power hub
- Swivel seats with pullout seat positioning
- Multiple units can be attached to create a continuous table up to 16 seats
- Ships fully assembled
- CALL FOR CUSTOM QUOTE PRICING
- See Detailed Specs Here
- Frame Material: Heavy-Duty, 14-Gauge and 16-Gauge Steel
- Overall Dimensions: 51.16"W x 36"D x 42"H
- Seat Dimensions: 14" or 15"D x 30.5"H
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. per Seat
- Weight: 210 lbs.
- Warranty: 15 Years (Top, Frame, Base) / 5 Years (Wood or Upholstered Seats) / 1 Year (Power Hub and Accessories)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.