CONTACT US FOR PRICING
Today's world is changing exponentially fast, as is the way we teach. And in the midst of ever-evolving pedagogies, the role space plays in our schools is more important than ever. Since the beginning, NorvaNivel has always believed that educational spaces should work as hard as our educators.
As the "3rd Teacher," space should also spark imaginations; nurture and develop creativity; support a diverse range of learning activities; and, above all, support a diverse range of learners.
Tomorrow's opportunities will demand a workforce steeped in transversal skills – critical thinkers, collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers. Global citizens who can continuously evolve as lifelong learners into the future.
NorvaNivel spaces do just that. They encourage exploration and support independent learning, collaboration, and creativity – today, and long into the future. Their award-winning spaces are intuitive by design, facilitative by intent.
- CONTACT US FOR PRICING
- Includes 4 Qtr Tables, 2 Straight Tables and 12 Rocker Ott Soft Seating Seats
- Fosters ENGAGEMENT, CREATIVITY & INSPIRATION
- Supports the six C's of education: Connectivity, Critical Thinking, Collaboration, Community, Communication & Creativity
- Facilitating whole class guided activities and small group collaborative learning as well as explicit instruction
- This collection of tables is suitable for any learning space and activity
- ROCKER OTT seating encourages movement and fidget naturally
- A great seating solution for students that have a difficult time staying still in a classroom
- Qtr & Straight Tables can fit anywhere inside the classroom. The optional writable surface top is essential for hands-on learners
- Perfect for group learning in a 21st century learning environment
- Numerous color options available
- Tables available in 3 heights
- Rocker Otts available in 3 seat heights
- Made in the USA
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.