Transport and store folding chairs on this DY-50 vertical chair dolly and easily assemble and unassemble any setting where folding chairs are needed.
The dolly features a 7-gauge steel bed with 3 tubular handles - one on each end and one in the middle. Frame is finished with a dark brown powder-coat paint. Dolly is mobile on five 4" casters (3 swivel and 2 fixed). The DY-50 chair dolly can store up to 50 folding chairs vertically
Use with National Public Seating's folding chair models 50, 200, 300, 800 1200, 1300, 2200, 2300, 3200, 600, 1000 and 1100.
- Holds up to 50 folding chairs vertically
- Accommodate chairs 15 ¼”W – 19”W
- Handles on each end and in middle for easy transportation
- Mobile on five 4" casters (3 swivel and 2 fixed)
Use with National Public Seating's folding chair models 50, 200, 300, 800 1200, 1300, 2200, 2300, 3200, 600, 1000 and 1100
- See assembly instructions here
- Ships in 3 business days
- Material: 7-Gauge Steel
- Finish: Dark Brown Powder-Coat
- Overall Dimensions: 109 1/2”L x 19 1/4”W x 38 1/2”H
- Inside Width: 19”W With a 2” Lip
- Caster Dimensions: 4" Diameter
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- Warranty: 10 Years (Against all manufacturing defects in material and workmanship from date of purchase)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.