The perfect solution for your banquet and cafeteria use – indoor, outdoor, or any other application such as industrial, material handling environments & utility use that calls for affordable, lightweight, weather resistant and highly durable folding tables.
With the all-new decorative 6 ft. banquet fold-in-half space-saver, heavy-duty table, NPS brings to the table a new level of elegance and style. With its first-of-its-kind rounded ends and oblique edges, this classy table will enhance the ambiance of your room. This banquet table folds in half, making it very convenient for storage when you’re not using it.
Table is built from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic and a speckled grey powder-coated 19-gauge steel frame. The table is lightweight, and weather resistant. It is designed with safety gravity rings which prevent table legs from collapsing while in use and is equipped with our unique locking technology that automatically locks the tabletop in place as legs are unfolded. Once folded, table can be easily carried and transported with its convenient carrying handle.
- Lightweight for easy assembly and transport
- Designed with safety gravity rings which prevent table legs from collapsing while in use
- Equipped with unique locking technology that automatically locks the tabletop in place as legs are unfolded
- Rounded ends and oblique edges
- This banquet table folds in half, making it very convenient for storage when you’re not using it
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Withstands up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Carrying handle when table is folded for transport
- Ships fully assembled
- Ships in 3 business days
- Top Material: Speckled Gray 1.5" High-Density Polyethylene
- Frame Material: Powder-Coated 19-Gauge Tubular Steel
- Leg Material: Powder-Coated 1-1/8" Round 19-Gauge Tubular Steel
- Dimensions: 72”L x 30”W x 29.5”H
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs. Evenly Distributed
- Weight: 33 lbs.
- Warranty: 10 Years (Against all manufacturing defects in material and workmanship from date of purchase)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.