Get your classroom seating on the move!
Featuring a dual right- or left-handed writing tablet chair and 360º rotation, the Enroll™ featuring Hierarchy Tablet Chair makes collaborative room configuration a breeze!
Wide tablet for students’ comfort. Measures 26″W x 14″D to support a Chromebook and a notepad. Tablet swivels to adjust to left and right hand students and includes a pencil or stylus holder. Tablet measures 29.8″H from the floor.
Base stores backpacks and books to remove clutter from aisles. Features 2″ (50 mm) hard or soft casters.
Swivel seat allows students to shift focus throughout the room.
- Dual right- or left-handed writing tablet
- Tablet rotates 360º
- Wide tablet space supports a Chromebook and notepad
- Tablet features a pencil groove
- Store backpacks and books in the spacious base
- Easily moves from individual work to collaboration in a group on casters
- Choose hard casters for carpeted floors or soft casters for hard floors
- Seat available in 8 colors
- Seat Material: Polypropylene
- Tablet Material: Black, Reinforced Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Overall Dimensions: 25.6"W x 25.6"D x 32.4"H
- Seat Height: 18"H
- Tablet Dimensions: 26"W x 14"D
- Base Storage Dimensions: 21"W x 21"D
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.