With a variety of trims and surfaces available, Marsh offers the perfect markerboard for any location. This reversible, double-sided board features both sides with a smooth, white porcelain steel surface. Board easily flips from one side to the other and keep in place with the exclusive lock pin system.
Free Shipping On Marsh Products Totaling Over $2,400
- Both sides are magnetic
- Full length tray houses markers and erasers
- Lock pin system keeps board in place at any angle
- Locking casters keep unit safely in place
- 1" Aluminum trim face
- Works well in office and school environments
- Assembly required (all tools and hardware included)
- Choose from 4 surface colors
- Made in the U.S.A
- Dimensions: 6'L x 4'H
- Surface Material: Remarkaboard White Dry-Erase Surface Painted On MDF With a UV Top Coat
- Trim Material: Aluminum
- Frame Material: Steel
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Warranty: Marsh Industries, Inc. warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of shipment or original installation.
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.