Luxor’s bestselling utility carts are constructed to be reliable while carrying heavy loads.This tough utility cart features two spacious tub shelves that can hold a wide variety of items. The 2.75"-deep tub walls keep contents contained and are made from a thermoplastic resin material that won't stain, scratch, dent or rust and can hold up to 400 lbs.
A push handle that's molded into top shelf and smooth rolling, heavy-duty 4" casters make this cart easy to maneuver across shop floors, down tile halls, over cement.
- Cart suits warehouses, shops, garages, cafes, or offices
- Molded plastic shelves and legs will never rust, dent, scratch, or stain
- Shelves safely transport goods in 2.75" deep tub area
- Ergonomic push handle is molded into top shelf
- Comes with 4" full-swivel casters
- Holds up to 400 lbs.
- Available in black or gray
- Assembly required (See Instructions Here)
- Made in the USA
- Overall Dimensions: 32"W x 24"D x 37.5"H
- Shelves: 32"W x 24"D
- Tray Depth: 2.75"D
- Clearance Between Shelves: 24.75"
- Material: HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) Shelves; PVC Legs
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Against Defects and Workmanship
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.