Create a healthy and more productive work environment with Luxor’s Level Up Premier – the standing desk converter that transforms any surface into a stand up desk. This height adjustable desk features a two-tier design that offers a spacious 37” wide desktop that easily accommodates dual-monitors while the lower level’s retractable keyboard remains secure in both sitting and standing positions.
Designed for the active workplace, the Level Up Premier’s spring assist scissor lift mechanism quickly and smoothly raises and lowers the desk offering effortless height adjustment throughout the workday. With a sturdy steel frame and durable base with rubber stoppers, this sit to stand desk remains stable even at its maximum height of 18 inches.
Whether you’re working on a computer or collaborating with a team, the Level Up Premier delivers high-quality construction at an affordable price with no assembly required.
- Sturdy desktop holds up to 33 lbs. and easily lifts dual-monitors and laptops
- Lever-activated, spring-assist scissor lift mechanism effortlessly raises and lowers desktop to any height between 5.3” to 18” (top shelf) in seconds
- Durable steel base provides stability even at its maximum height of 18”
- Pull-out retractable keyboard tray remains firmly in place when typing and slides under the desktop when not required
- Chamfered edges keep forearms comfortable while typing and working
- Designed to save space by lifting vertically within its own footprint
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Ships fully assembled
- See User Guide Here
- Overall Dimensions: 37"W x 23"D x 5.3"-18"H
- Top Shelf: 37”W x 23”D x 0.6”H
- Lower Shelf: 25.5”W x 10.6”D x 0.6”H
- Distance Between Top and Lower Shelf: 3.75"
- Surface Material: Medium Density Fiberboard with Polyvinyl Chloride
- Frame Material: Powder-Coated Steel
- Height Adjustment Mechanism: Spring
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Lift Capacity: 33 lbs.
- Weight: 60.6 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Against Defects and Workmanship
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.