Quickly access your tablets and Chromebooks with Luxor’s first open charging cart. The mobile cart stores devices while keeping them fully charged and readily available. Charging cords are neatly organized using two clips to guide each cable towards the back shelf, which houses the 16-outlet horizontal power strip.
Four casters allow users to smoothly transport the tablets and Chromebooks, and two locking brakes steady the steel frame for stationary use. This one-of-a-kind cart is ideal for any fast-paced environment that needs devices easily accessible, charged, and ready for immediate use.
- Holds 16 tablets or Chromebooks horizontally
- Charge, store and transport
- Convenient grab-and-go access
- Electrical tray in rear for cords
- Sloped shelves are padded to protect devices from scratches
- Keeps charging cords organized with two cord clips per cable
- Open design allows air to circulate freely through the devices
- Four 3" casters, two with locking brakes for easy maneuverability and stability
- Includes 16-outlet UL-Listed 125V/15A power strip with 450 joules surge protection
- Minimal assembly required (See Instructions Here)
- Overall Dimensions: 27"W x 14.75"D x 30"H
- Divider Slots: 1.35"W x 8"D x 10.43"H
- Cord Length: 10 Feet
- Material: Powder-Coated Steel Frame
- Weight: 37 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Against Defects and Workmanship
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.