Luxor’s 5-bay charging locker is designed to store and charge mobile electronic devices while keeping them secure. Each of the five compartments is equipped with an AC power outlet and USB port that can charge cell phones, tablets, laptops and Chromebooks up to a 17” screen size. It can even provide a safe and secure environment for personal belongings such as keys and wallets!
This easy and convenient charging locker is perfect business, retail, hospitality and healthcare facilities where multiple users need to charge their electronic devices in one location at the same time. Constructed from sturdy steel, each personalized locker has a digital key lock system that allows users to create their own unique four-digit numerical code, while the LED indicators built into the door displays the door, lock, and charging status. Designed to ensure safe operation, the entire unit is fully certified to the UL-60950-1 safety standard and arrives fully assembled.
- Designed to store, charge, and secure mobile electronic devices such as laptops, Chromebooks, tablets, and phones
- Five individual locking compartments with an AC power outlet and USB power charging port in each bay allows multiple units to charge simultaneously
- Digital key lock system with personal code set by user keeps devices secure
- Built-in LED indicators on each door show door, lock, and charging status
- Multi-function micro-USB port for emergency power when a power failure or administration access if someone forgets their code
- Ventilated door allows air to circulate freely through the bay
- Durable steel construction withstands heavy use while protecting devices
- Full certification to the UL-60950-1 safety standard and cUL approved
- Perfect for schools, convention centers, airports, hotels, fitness centers, healthcare facilities, or anywhere electronic devices are used
- Ships fully assembled
- See User Manual Here
- Overall Dimensions: 17.5"W x 19"D x 22.6"H
- Compartment Dimensions: 12.8"W x 17.8"D x 4.3"H
- Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Power: 1 AC Power Outlet and 1 USB Charging Port Per Bay
- Voltage: 110~125V/12A
- Material: Powder-Coated Steel Frame and Padded Top Surface
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Against Defects and Workmanship
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.