Safely ensure devices are always charged and ready for use while avoiding cord clutter with this desktop or wall-mounted charging box from Luxor. A strong, simple design was created to meet the evolving IT needs of classrooms and dynamic work environments.
The fully assembled tablet charging station has a padded interior with rubber-coated dividers, which keep tablets safely in place to avoid any damage or scratching. For additional protection, two ventilated sides allow constant airflow to eliminate overheating, even when the front door is closed and locked for safe keeping. Whether your charging station is best suited resting on an office desk or mounted on the library wall, keep your workplace coordinated with this durable and discreet charging box.
- Holds 12 tablets (each shelf holds 6)
- Charge and store
- Charging station can securely sit on flat surface or mount to office wall
- Padded interior with rubber-coated dividers protect devices from scratches
- Locking front doors, includes two keys
- Ventilated on two sides, allowing air to circulate freely through the unit
- Includes two UL-Listed 6-outlet 120V/15A vertical electrical power strip
- Removable power brick holders with hook-and-loop fasteners offer easy and accessible cable management.
- Maximum weight capacity of 70 lbs. (evenly distributed)
- Ships assembled (See Drywall Mounting Hardware Here)
- Overall Dimensions: 13"W x 15.8"D x 24.4"H
- Divider Slots: 1"W x 13.5"D With 10"H of Top Clearance
- Cord Length: 9 Feet
- Material: Powder-Coated Steel Frame
- Weight: 23.15 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Against Defects and Workmanship
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.