Safely charge, store and transport tablets and Chromebooks with charging carts from Luxor. A strong, simple design was created to meet the evolving IT needs of classrooms and dynamic work environments. Locking steel doors provide security and storage while inside, an electrical assembly and cord management system keep things organized and charged.
Rubber-coated dividers protect devices from being scratched and help provide impact protection during transit, which is made easy even when fully loaded thanks to rolling casters and a full-length handle. The cabinet requires minimal assembly – simply attach the casters and handle.
- Holds 16 tablets or Chromebooks (each shelf holds 8)
- Charge, store and transport
- Rubber-coated dividers protect devices from scratches
- Locking front and rear access doors; includes two keys
- Padded top surface for comfort
- Ventilated on all four sides, allowing air to circulate freely through the unit
- Bottom storage shelf for storing additional IT items
- Four 3" casters, two with locking brakes, and handle for easy maneuverability and stability
- Includes UL-Listed 16-outlet 120V/15A vertical electrical power strip
- Maximum weight capacity of 75 lbs. (evenly distributed)
- Minimal assembly required (See Instructions Here)
- Overall Dimensions: 12"W x 20.25"D x 34"H (Without Handle)
- Shelf Dimensions: 12"W x 15.25"D With 10"H of Top Clearance
- Divider Slots: 1"W
- Cord Length: 10 Feet
- Material: Powder-Coated Steel Frame and Padded Top Surface
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Against Defects and Workmanship
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.