Three sturdy shelves, each with plenty of storage space and a .25” retaining lip to prevent items from sliding off the edge, make this rolling utility cart the right solution for transporting large equipment.
Features include an adjustable-height top shelf, three-outlet UL- and CSA-Listed electrical assembly with cord wrap, convenient routing holes to keep cables organized. Four 4" casters, two with locking brake, ensure this multipurpose utility cart moves only when you want it to.
- Adjustable height from 24" to 42" in 2" increments
- Roll-formed shelves with .25" retaining lip
- Tables are robotically welded for stability
- Rolling cart with 4" silent-roll, full-swivel ball bearing casters, two with locking brake
- Three-outlet, 15' UL- and CSA-Listed electrical assembly with cord plug snap and side wrap hooks
- Easy-access cable cutout keep the cart organized
- Includes safety mat for top shelf
- Assembly required (See Instructions Here)
- Made in the USA
- Overall Dimensions: 32"W x 20"D x 24"-42"H (2" increments)
- Shelves: 32"W x 20"D
- Clearance Between Bottom and Middle Shelf: 14.75"
- Cord Length: 15'
- Material: HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) Shelves; PVC Legs
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Against Defects and Workmanship
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.