This popular multipurpose utility cart will securely store and transport your valuable electronic equipment from room to room. The height-adjustable cart adapts to various users or applications; the pullout keyboard shelf aids laptop or computer use while tucking neatly away for storage and transit.
A retaining lip on all three shelves and an anti-slip pad on the top shelf secures projectors, laptops and other presentation equipment during transport. With ample shelf space and a durable steel construction, this USA-made cart can operate as a computer workstation, AV or IT cart, mobile storage unit or presentation station.
- Multipurpose steel utility cart perfect for use with audio/video equipment and more
- Roll-formed shelves with powder coat painted finish
- Tables are robotically-welded for stability, with easy-access cable holes to keep the cart clean, organized and safe
- .25" retaining lip borders flat shelves
- Rolling cart with four 4" silent-roll, full-swivel ball bearing casters, two with locking brake
- Three-outlet, 15' UL- and CSA-Listed electrical assembly with cord plug snap
- Includes safety mat
- Multiple color options
- Assembly required (See Instructions Here)
- Made in the USA
- Overall Dimensions: 24"W x 18"D x 24"-42"H (2" increments)
- Shelves: 24"W x 18"D
- Keyboard Tray: 18.75"W x 11.75"D
- Cord Length: 15'
- Material: HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) Shelves; PVC Legs
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Against Defects and Workmanship
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.