School space must often adapt to multiple uses - cafeterias often double as meeting spaces or performance venues. Cafeteria furniture must adjust to these multiple needs quickly, safely and easily. Uniframe cafeteria tables make it easy to accommodate any number of functions in one space. Uniframe cafeteria tables are available in square, rectangular, round, oval, hexagonal and octagonal shapes.
All Uniframe cafeteria tables are easy and safe to operate. The unique combination pneumatic lift assist and torsional energy system result in the smoothest, most effortless operation of any cafeteria tables on the market.
Rely on Uniframe’s superior strength and proven durability. Unitized all-steel frames provide superior strength and are cycle tested 6,000 times. An industry-leading, fifteen-year warranty ensures the lowest life cycle costs.
- This Product Ships For Free
- Shape: Rectangle
- 16 Total stools (8 each side)
- Table opens and folds in one fluid motion
- Save space and time by folding and rolling away to storage
- Will withstand tough classroom use
- Storage lock is gravity operated for automatic engagement and semi-concealed to prevent accidental release
- Choose from a Variety of Colors
- Frame is cycle tested 6,000 times
- Available in 27" or 29" seat height
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Call For Pricing on More Options 888-624-5451
- Open Dimensions: 139.5"L x 60.5"D x 29"H
- Folded Dimensions: 41.75"L x 34"D x 79.75"H
- Seat Height: 17"H
- Top Material: High-Pressure Laminate Covered Particleboard
- Edge Material: 2MM Flat Polypropylene Chemically Bonded to Core
- Stool Material: 13" Diameter, High-Impact Polypropylene
- Frame Material: 1-1/4" O.D. 14-Gauge Steel
- Frame Finish: Black Powder-Coat Paint
- Weight: 385 lbs.
- Warranty: 15 Years
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.