Discover the essence of clean, modern, conforming comfort. This
fresh interpretation of KI’s classic flex-back Torsion combines a lighter visual impression, breathability, and exceptional comfort.
Breathable mesh back allows for air ventilation and natural coolness for reviving comfort. The supple, flexible mesh conforms to the unique curvature of your back and provides integral lumbar support.
Torsion Air is ultra strong and durable. This chair is tested and
warranted for use by persons 300 pounds or less.
- This Product Ships For Free
- Nests for easy storage and mobility
- Patented torsion flex mechanism gradually increases resistance over the full 12 degrees of the back flex
- Flexible back offers comfort
- Will withstand tough classroom use
- Fosters student engagement
- Choose from two back colors and a variety of seat colors
- Ships fully assembled
- Call For Pricing on More Options 888-624-5451
- Overall Dimensions: 23 7/8"W x 24.25"D x 33.5"H
- Seat Dimensions: 17"W x 18.5"D x 18"H
- Seat Material: 1-3/4" Thick Cushion with Fabric Upholstery Over Molded Plywood Upholstery Board
- Back Material: Breathable Mesh (100% Polyester)
- Frame Material: 13-Gauge High-Strength Low Alloy Steel Tubing
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Warranty: 15 Years
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.