Award-winning and student-focused, KI Learn2 seating goes wherever it's needed and adapts to student preferences. The KI Learn2 Strive can create a consistent look throughout the facility.
Perfect for classrooms, libraries, active learning spaces and computer labs. Add the unique, non-handed and fully adjustable work-surface to provide customized comfort and enhance interaction. Learn2 mobile, adaptable seating for collaborative environments with optional cup holder and storage options.
- This Product Ships For Free
- Does Not Stack
- Worksurface Can Be Used on Right or Left Side
- Worksurface Can Swivel Behind Seat When Not in Use
- Two Penicl Grooves on Worksurface
- Cup Holder/Accessory Rack on Each Side
- Promotes Student Movement
- Fosters Student Engagement
- Enables a Wide Range of Teaching Styles
- Choose from a Variety of Seat Colors
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Call for pricing on more options 888-624-5451
- Worksurface Dimensions: 21.5"W x 13"D
- Worksurface Material: Injection Molded ABS Plastic
- Worksurface Finish: Warm Gray
- Seat Dimensions: 18"W x 18"D x 18.5"H
- Overall Chair Height: 34.5"
- Seat Material: Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Frame Material: 14-Gauge Steel Tubing
- Frame Finish: Starlight Silver Metallic
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Warranty: 15 Years
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.