Contemporary style provides open leg room for easier access and better comfort. Get the right worksurface for any application in nearly indestructible hard plastic or high-pressure laminate. High-pressure laminate tops offer a greater aesthetic choice of surface and edge finishes. Cantilever chairs will stack flat on desks.
Engineered to withstand tough classroom use, Wave exceeds industry standards for durability. Elliptical tubing provides superior frame strength. Hard plastic or laminate tops provide the most durable worksurfaces. The result is classroom furniture that gives years of low-maintenance service. It’s made in the USA and backed by KI’s 15-year warranty.
- This Product Ships For Free
- Easier access and open leg room with cantilever leg style
- Smooth, curved top
- Will withstand tough classroom use
- Fosters student engagement
- Choose from a variety of colors
- Some assembly required
- Call For Pricing on More Options 888-624-5451
- Dimensions: 26"W x 19"D x 27"H
- Top Material: High-Density Particleboard Core Covered with High-Pressure Laminate
- Frame Material: 14-Gauge Elliptical Steel Tubing
- Frame Finish: Starlight Silver Metallic
- Glides: Swivel Steel
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. Evenly Distributed
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- Warranty: 15 Years
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.