Make the transition from chairs to floor much easier with this organizational rug. Each row has a color, and each child has a dot. With generously sized squares, kids can keep elbows and knees tucked inside.
Using only the highest quality yarns, injection dye processes, and innovative backing systems, Joy Carpets' area rugs deliver outstanding performance in residential to heavy commercial environments.
The Carpet and Rug Institute’s Green Label Plus® Certification is an independent test that measures VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions in carpet. Carpet certified as Green Label Plus® exceeds the most stringent Indoor Air Quality standards and is best suited for living, working, and learning environments.
- Adds comfort and style to your classroom
- Perfect for story-time providing each student with a dot to sit on
- Size C features 20 squares
- Sizes D and G features 30 squares
- Made with the highest quality yarns, injection dye and backing systems
- Bound and serged edges for maximum durability
- Impervion® mold, mildew, and odor treatment
- Backing material eliminates wrinkling and curling
- For indoor use only
- Choose from 2 color schemes
- See cleaning instructions here
- Made in the USA
- Material: 100% STAINMASTER® Nylon with SoftFlex® Backing
- Dimensions: Choose from 3 sizes
- Weight: 17 lbs. (C) / 39 lbs. (D) / 59 lbs. (G)
- Green Label Plus® Certification
- Lifetime Warranty: Abrasive wear of surface pile guaranteed not to exceed 10% / Topical static control treatment / Colorfast. Resists discoloration from sunlight
- 10 Year Warranty: Provides total fiber coverage to protect against soil and stains
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.