A portable hand washing station without plumbing at just the right height! Encourage hand washing habits and help keep everyone healthy while meeting licensing requirements.
Water is heated by the tankless, on-demand water heater. The water pump has a flow rate of .35 gallons per minute and the faucet features a water-saving aerator. The tank for the non-potable clean water holds five gallons while the waste water tank holds six gallons. There is a catch tray under the tanks.
Mistake-proof connectors means the clean and waste water tanks cannot be inadvertently switched. Plastic sink is approximately 5" deep. Power switch inside the cabinet and openings for cord management. Mobile tank cart and filler hose with funnel available separately in Accessories Kit. ONLY AVAILABLE IN UNITED STATES.
- Encourage healthy hand-washing habits anywhere in your school or facility
- No plumbing required
- Clean water tank holds 5 gallons
- Waste water tank holds 6 gallons
- Mobile on heavy-duty locking casters
- Plastic top and non-potable, clean water container are made from FDA approved plastic
- Faucet, Water Heater, Pump, tubing and all connections are certified to NSF standards
- Power switch inside the cabinet and openings for cord management
- Coin-locked doors
- Faucet is ADA compliant
- All electrical components are UL or ETL listed
Accessory Kit sold separately
- Cabinet Material: Solid Birch
- Sink Material: Choose from Plastic or Stainless Steel
- Faucet Material: Stainless Steel
- Sink Depth: 5" Deep
- Dimensions: 28.5"W x 23.5"D
- Counter Height: Choose from 26"H or 38"H
- Weight: 115 lbs. (26"H Unit) / 141 lbs. (38"H Unit)
- GreenGuard Certified
- Warranty: Lifetime
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.