This mobile table is the perfect workstation for two students. Two Store-It Drawers provide a place to store papers and pencils while two easily detachable, hanging Write-n-Wipe panels allow children to write down notes and ideas and share with others.
The workstation also features a pegboard modesty panel, which can be used to store small supplies or tools in user-supplied pegboard bins or hooks. These features make the workstation ideal for incorporating STEM and STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) activities into your learning space.
The 48” x 30" laminate table top provides plenty of working space and the gray mobile legs adjust from 20” to 31” high and are 2” thick.
- Perfect workstation for two students
- Two Store-It Drawers for papers and pencils
- Two detachable, hanging Write-n-Wipe panels for notes and ideas
- Pegboard modesty panel to store and organize STEM supplies in bins or hooks (not included)
- Adjustable height
- 2" locking casters to move from space to space
- Legs adjust in one-inch increments with the extra-safe dual-screw leg adjustability system
- Minimal leg assembly required
- See safety features here
- Top Material: 1 1/8" Laminate
- Leg Material: 2" Thick Gray Powder-Coated Steel
- Dimensions: 48"W x 30"D x 20-31"H
- Weight: 84 lbs.
- GreenGuard Certified
- Warranty: Lifetime
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.