Bring out the inner artist in your students with the four art center. Can be used for painting, drawing, chalk and dry-erase with ample storage space below and between removable tabletop easels.
Acts as an island where four or more can work. Comes standard with hardboard panels but optional Acrylic, Chalkboard and Write-n-Wipe panels are available for an upcharge. Clips and paint trays are included.
- Mobile on lockable casters
- Promote creativity with your students
- 4 Stations for 4 or more students
- Comes standard with hardboard panels
- Use for painting or drawing
- Additional panels can be purchased for an upcharge (Acrylic, Chalkboard or Write-n-Wipe)
- Ample storage space below and between removable tabletop easels
- Clips and paint trays are included
- See safety features here
- Material: Solid Birch
- Dimensions: 49.5"W x 20"D x 45"H
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- GreenGuard Certified
- Warranty: Lifetime
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.