Essential for today's schools—a complete hand sanitizer unit that includes the stand and dispenser. The stand is suitable for indoor and outdoor use, with a durable powder-coated base and mounting plate to withstand the elements.
It is easy to assemble and move! The dispenser mounts on the stand with an universal mounting plate that fits most dispensers—and can be mounted either with theft resistant screws, or by two-sided tape (not included).
The motion-activated, touchless gel dispenser provides clean, accessible hand sanitization. It comes with a refillable, 1000ml capacity plastic bottle—hand sanitizer is not included.
- Dispenser Includes a Refillable Plastic Bottle (1000ml Capacity)
- Easy to Assemble
- Heavyweight, Free-standing Design
- Indoor/Outdoor Stand & Dispenser
- Requires 4 "C' Batteries (Not Included)
- Touchless, Motion-Activated Gel Dispenser
- Universal Mounting Plate w/Theft Resistant Screws or Double-sided Tape (Not Included)
- Made in the USA
- Detailed Specs Here
- Stand Material: Black Powder-Coated Steel
- Dimensions: 15.75"W x 11.75"D x 49.5"H
- Dispenser Capacity: 1000ml
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime - Guaranteed against material defect and/or faulty workmanship for the lifetime of the product
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.