Correll's Blow-Molded Folding Tables are light weight and easy to handle, yet they are designed for heavy-duty commercial use, where top will be exposed to foods, crayons, markers, paints, chemicals and other stains. The pedestal, folding steel legs allow for plenty of leg room and plastic foot caps prevent marring on the floor.
This table provides superior stability and folds up for easy transport and storage. When ready to be used, the legs lock back into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism. This lightweight table is a long-lasting, ideal for classrooms, cafeterias, break rooms and home use and boasts a weight capacity of 250 lbs. evenly distributed.
- Buy in bulk & save! Call 888-624-5451 for a quote today!
- Ships in 3-5 business days
- Great for classrooms, break rooms, cafeterias or even home use
- Light weight, waterproof, and virtually indestructible one-piece
blow-molded plastic top
- Resists damage even from gasoline, paint remover, battery acid, and drain cleaner
- Paint and permanent marker can be removed without damage
- Colors go all the way through, will not wear or scratch off
- Strong steel ”ladder‘‘ frame with pedestal legs
- Can be used indoor or outdoors
- Can easily be covered with a tablecloth to suit upscale settings
- Legs lock into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism
- Ships fully assembled
- Dimensions: 60"L x 30"W x 29"H
- Top Material: Blow-Molded Plastic
- Frame Material: Powder-Coated 1-1/8" 18-Gauge Steel
- Weight: 37 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. Evenly Distributed
- Warranty: 5 Years
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.