Offering exceptional versatility, the Correll CP Series light duty, blow-molded plastic economy folding table features a standard 29" height and can be paired with compatible chairs to offer a place to sit at banquets, meetings, and parties. Not only is the durable blow-molded top waterproof to ensure the table is safe from rain or accidental spills, it is lightweight, scratch, stain, and chemical resistant, and perfect for light-duty applications. It can also easily be covered with a tablecloth to suit upscale settings.
This series features a charcoal frame with 1", 14 gauge steel legs on mar-proof, plastic foot caps that provides superior stability and folds up nicely for easy transportation and storage. When ready for use, the legs simply lock back into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism. This economical table is an ideal addition to offices and social functions and boasts an evenly-distributed weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Buy in bulk & save! Call 888-624-5451 for a quote today!
- Ships in 3-5 business days
- Great for banquets, meetings and parties
- Can be used indoor or outdoors
- Durable blow-molded top is waterproof to ensure the table is safe from rain or accidental spills
- Lightweight, scratch, stain, and chemical resistant, and perfect for light-duty applications
- Can easily be covered with a tablecloth to suit upscale settings
- Legs lock into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism
- Ships fully assembled
- Dimensions: 60" Diameter x 29"H
- Top Material: Gray Granite Blow-Molded Plastic
- Frame Material: Charcoal Powder-Coated 14-Gauge Steel
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. Evenly Distributed
- Warranty: 2 Years
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.