Award winning play system offers babies and toddlers a cozy safe play environment. This delightful Playring literally has all the bells and whistles attached!
Playring surrounding secure area prevents toppling. Provides hidey holes squeakers and bells for sounds, wooden bead shapes and pockets for saving special things. Use 2 pieces separately, hook and loop ring together or fold up and carry away.
- Promotes dexterity and fine motor skills
- Provides squeakers, bells, wooden bead shapes and pockets
- Colorful foam core creates a soft and safe play area
- Use both pieces as playring or use separately as tunnels
- Attach walls together with hook and loop flaps
- Non-absorbent material easily wipes clean
- Recommended Age: 12 months to 2 years
- No assembly required
- Meet or exceed all U.S. and country specific standards for child safety
- UL GREENGUARD® Gold Certification
- Material: Urethane Foam Core with Vinyl Exterior
- Dimensions: 36” Diameter x 8”H
- Total Weight: 8 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.