The fun combination in the Toddler Tumble n’ Roll will have you rolling in the aisles! Perfect for testing spatial relationships and learning to take turns. 4″ soft sides cushion and protect little hands and knees.
Adding the Blue Roll will provide endless options and fun! Covered in wipe clean vinyl.
- Promotes dexterity and social interaction
- Perfect for testing spatial relationships and learning to take turns
- Colorful foam core creates soft and safe play
- Non-absorbent material easily wipes clean
- Recommended Age: 1-3 years
- No assembly required
- Meet or exceed all U.S. and country specific standards for child safety
- UL GREENGUARD® Gold Certification
- Material: Urethane Foam Core with Vinyl Exterior
- Dimensions: 22" Diameter x 24”H
- Total Weight: 11.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.