This rocking boat is molded of heavy-duty polypropylene and its compact size makes it particularly handy for active play indoors or out. This sturdy molded plastic unit provides two activities in one: a fun rocking teeter-totter on one side and a toddler bridge on the other!
- Promote balance and coordination
- Fun rocking teeter-totter on one side
- Toddler bridge on the other side
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Recommended Age: 2+
- Ships assembled
- Meet or exceed all U.S. and country specific standards for child safety
- UL GREENGUARD® Gold Certification
- Material: Heavy-Duty Polypropylene
- Dimensions: 24"W x 48"L x 12"H
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.