Ideal for the teacher on-the-go, the Mobile Teacher Workstation is a stylish and mobile solution to today’s changing classroom needs. The added grommet provides easy cable management.
Base features a locking cabinet with two adjustable shelves to accommodate all of your equipment and materials. With ergonomics in mind, the Hierarchy edge colors are a colorful and flexible solution to help focus and motivate young minds and color-coordinate with the Shapes desks.
- Vibrant edge colors to color coordinate with the Hierarchy line
- Mobile solution to today’s changing classroom needs
- Locking cabinet with two adjustable shelves to accommodate all of your equipment and materials
- Scratch-resistant top
- Includes 3″ locking non-marring casters
- Available in 2 top colors and 8 edge colors
- Optional locking pencil drawer and pop-up grommet outlet & USB charger available at additional cost
- Assembly required
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- Top Material: Curved High-Pressure Laminate with T-Mold Edge Band
- Frame Material: Platinum powder-coated steel
- Overall Dimensions: 47.6"W x 30"D x 40"H
- Internal Cabinet Dimensions: 16.5″W x 15.5″D x 29.8"H
- Optional Locking Pencil Drawer Dimensions: 15.5"W x 12.5"D x 3.5"H
- Weight: 131 lbs.
- Warranty: 12 Years
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.