Encourage good posture with these hierarchy school chairs. With ergonomics in mind, the Hierarchy is a colorful and flexible solution for stimulating focus and motivation in your learning environment. Contains five 16" chairs.
- Set of 5 chairs
- Cantilever leg design
- Vibrant colors for all ages of learners
- Encourages good posture
- Flexible and ergonomically shaped seat with lumbar support for easy position changes
- Designed to work with other flexible MooreCo desks and tables
- The smooth, reinforced back allows for flex action without sharp ridges
- Nylon swivel glides to protect flooring
- Stack 5 high
- Available in 8 colors
- Seat Material: Polypropylene
- Frame Material: 14-gauge, chrome-coated steel
- Overall Dimensions: 19.25"W x 18.5"D x 31.5"H
- Seat Height: 16"H
- Weight: 12.6 lbs. (each)
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Warranty: 12 Years
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.