The All-In-One Mobile Convertible Bench can transform into a bench with a backrest, a singled sided table and bench or be added with a partner to make a picnic style double sided table and bench.
AmTab's mobile cafeteria tables are used every day throughout the world in multi-purpose environments. Our high-quality state-of-the-art tables are safe, durable, easy to operate, and a great long-term value.
All AmTab mobile cafeteria tables are 100% Made in the USA, UL certified, ANSI/BIFMA certified, MAS Green certified, and have a 15 year warranty. Our tables are perfect for heavy-use and heavy-turn settings providing years of trusted service.
- Versatile Cafeteria Seating Configuration, Educational Seating Configuration, and Assembly Seating Configuration
- Seating Capacity: 4 - 6 Students
- Multiple Built-In Safety Features When Operating Table
- E-Z Coupling Device Is Standard To Join With Another Table
- Short Leg Caster Beam To Add Seating Capacity
- Steel Frame With Gussets For Extra Strength And Support For The Table Top
- Custom Dyna-Grip Glides For Extra-Wide, High- Impact, Non-Marking, Load-Bearing Floor Protection
- Wide Heavy-Duty Double-Ball-Bearing Non-Marking Swivel Casters For Strength And Easy Movement
- Compact Nesting And Storage Design
- UL Certified
- ANSI/BIFMA Certified
- MAS Green Certified
- Made In The USA
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Quantities of 10 or Less Will Ship In 3 Business Days
- Top and Bench Material: Medium-Dense Fiberboard Core with a High-Pressure Laminate Surface
- Edge Material: Heat-Sealed, Black DynaRock (Scratch Resistant and Moisture Resistant)
- Frame Material: Black Powder-Coated 14-Gauge x 3" Wide Formed Channel Steel Reinforced with Metal Gussets For Extra Strength
- Leg Material: Black Powder-Coated 14-Gauge x 14" Square Tubular Steel
- Opened Dimensions: 29"W x 96"L x 29"H
- Folded Dimensions: 8"W x 96"L x 34"H
- Weight: 174 lbs.
- Warranty: 15 Years - AmTab warrants products purchased hereunder to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of fifteen (15) years from the date of the shipment.
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.