The M6 Series adds exciting, colorful edges and legs to this innovative table design. The tables promote creativity, mental and physical engagement, and peer cooperation and editing skills.
Allied's 1-1/8” thick particleboard tops, covered in the finest high-pressure dry-erase white laminate, are built to last. The whiteboard laminate is stain resistant, and each table has a heavy-duty vinyl T-molded edge for safety and durability.
Available with adjustable standard, low, or wheelchair height adjustment legs, and in 14 sizes and shapes, these tables work well in any classroom. All of Allied's activity tables come with factory installed Quick Mount Plates to make set up quick and easy.
- Adds exciting colors to any learning environment
- Promotes creativity, mental and physical engagement, and peer cooperation and editing skills
- Smooth, scratch and stain resistant dry-erase worksurface
- Easy to clean
- Adjust leg height in 1" increments
- Nylon swivel glides to protect flooring
- Minimal assembly required
- Worksurface Material: 1-1/8” Particleboard Core With Dry-Erase Laminate Finish and T-Mold Edgeband
- Frame Material: Powder-Coat Painted, 1-1/4" Tubular 18-Gauge Steel Legs with Chrome Inserts
- Worksurface Dimensions: 60"W x 30"D
- Adjustable Height: 20.5" - 29.5"H (ask about other available sizes)
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Warranty: 30 Years
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our Kay-Twelve Proven Process focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can create drawings and 3-D renderings and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.