IMAGINE... A learning space that facilitates future pedagogy. A space that ignites creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thought. That is the definition of NorvaNivel.
NorvaNivel was founded in Australia in 2010 with the goal to transform education through environment. After 7 successful years of transforming traditional classrooms into learning spaces, they packed their bags and headed to the U.S. Their goal is to make a change for our students and teachers and that is why we are proud to have partnered with them!
- To create contemporary products and spaces that facilitate pedagogy both today and into the future.
- To design and produce their products locally supporting local communities.
- To educate themselves through consultation and collaboration with all education stakeholders.
- To create unique spaces that foster an inclusive and collaborative learning approach.
- To ensure that working with them exceeds your expectations.
- Learner centered – focus of all activities.
- Structured and well designed – role of teachers in supporting inquiry and autonomous learning.
- Profoundly personalized – sensitive to individual and group differences in terms of background, motivation, prior knowledge and ability.
- Inclusive – sensitive to individual and group differences in terms of learning needs.
- Social – learning is most effective when cooperative and in group settings.