* Returns cannot be made after the product has been assembled or used. (Check for missing pieces before you assemble your product)
* Returns cannot be made after 30 days.
* Re-stocking fees and return shipping costs will apply to all undamaged items being returned. Restocking fees and return shipping costs will vary by manufacturer. Original shipping costs will not be refunded.
* Please open and examine all products and packaging at the time of delivery; including the quantities of items received before singing the delivery acceptance. If there is a shortage or damage to packaging and/or products, be sure to make note of it on the delivery acceptance. Failure to report damage may result in an inability to return the product. You have the right to refuse delivery for damaged products.
* If there is concealed damage to a product, errors or shortages; it must be reported within 10 days of the delivery date.
* All items must be returned in the original carton, un-assembled and unused.
* If you are returning a damaged item, you will be asked to provide information and photos of the damage to the packaging and item.